Polyurethane Water Paint Waterborne polyurethane hammertone paint Low vOC, non-radical odor, environmentally safe
Can be used on all kinds of primers and primers, with excellent adhesion.
Recommended Uses It is used for anticorrosive coating of large machinery, industrial equipment, accessories, power distribution equipment and motors.
Technical parameters Drying time (25℃℃) Surface dry 1 hour
Hands-on 24 hours
Fully Factorized 7 days 1 hour (60-80°C)
Paint film adhesion
Paint film flexibility
Paint film impact resistance
Resistant to artificial ageing 50cn, kg
Surface treatment When painted directly on the surface of Yu material, the substrate should be polished, requiring clean, dry, no rust, no oil stains, etc. When painted on the bottom surface, the primer surface is required to be clean, dry and free of dirt.
Use conditions Construction temperature 10-35 ℃, humidity 30-75%, good ventilation conditions.
Construction Instructions Ingredients Ingredients A, B two components
Mixing ratio 20:3 (weight ratio)
Mixing method: Mix component A thoroughly, add component B and continue to mix until uniform.
Theoretical dosage 4-tmi/(60-80μm)
Boiling period (25℃℃) 5-10min
Suitable period (25°C) 2h
Front road primer Water-based primer, water-based anti-corrosion primer, oil-based primer, etc.
Surface treatment The lacquer film must be dry.
Remove the oil, dust and other dirt from the front paint mirror, and no acid or water condensation on the paint film.
For the topcoat that has been cured for a long time, the paint film must be polished with sandpaper before the subsequent topcoat can be applied.
Temperature of the substrate The temperature of the substrate should be 3'C above the dew point.
Application Soft Method Air Spray Thinner Deionized Water
Dilution 0-10% (by weight of the paint)
Nozzle diameter 1.5-2.0mm
Fishery pressure 0.3-0.4Mpa (approx. 3-bhg/cm)
Please refer to the same data as "H201 waterborne silver powder paint" for details.
Water-based silver powder paint
Wash the tools and equipment with water immediately after construction.
Storage period 12 months (indoor dry place 5-40 ℃), beyond this period, after passing the test, it can still be used.
1. The surface must be clean and dry, and the surface treatment of the substrate must meet the requirements.
The tools used in the construction must be dry and clean. 3.
3. it is forbidden to contact with acid and alkali during the process of paint preparation and coating. 4.
4. the painting interval must be strictly controlled, when the temperature is 25'C, the painting interval shall not be less than 12 hours.
5. Can not paint thick, a film can not exceed 40μm or will bubble.
6. Construction and drying and curing during the relative humidity is not greater than 75%, the temperature can not be less than 0 ℃ C, otherwise the film can not be completely cured influence.
7. This product must be cured for 7 days after painting before delivery. 8.
8.Keep good ventilation and wear necessary protective equipment at the construction site.
Health and Safety This is a water-based product and poses no health hazard under normal use.
It must be well ventilated during use.
Avoid excessive skin contact.