Water-based multifunctional anti-rust paint
Corrosion resistance, salt water resistance, abrasion resistance, antistatic, oil resistance, acid and alkali resistance, no skinning, no powdering, no color loss, no shedding, high temperature resistance of 100 ℃, environmental protection and safety, compatibility with other oil-based paints without barriers, welding When the paint film does not burn, there is no toxic smoke.
It is suitable for the corrosion prevention and rust treatment of all kinds of steel surfaces such as various mechanical equipment, pressure vessels, ships, port facilities, various pipelines, oil tanks, steel buildings, motor vehicles, steel doors and windows, stencils, castings, steel pipes, steel frame factories, etc.
First clean the surface of the base layer, stir it for a while after opening the cover, add 10%-15% tap water to dilute according to the viscosity, spraying, brushing, roller coating or dip coating is recommended, more than 2 times are recommended, and the interval between overcoating is at least 12 hour.
Transportation: Non-flammable and explosive products, safe and non-toxic.
Shelf life: at least 12 months in a cool and dry place at 5℃-35℃.
1. Clean the dirt and dust on the surface of the substrate before construction and keep it dry.
2. Do not dilute with gasoline, rosin, xylene, and water.
3. Construction humidity ≤80%, construction on rainy days is prohibited; construction temperature ≥5℃.
4. Protect the paint film after painting to avoid contact with water or other substances before drying.
5. Wash the appliance with clean water immediately after construction and application, so as to facilitate continued use next time.
6. If the product splashes into the eyes or clothing, it should be rinsed with clean water immediately. In severe cases, seek medical treatment as soon as possible.